Ford Certified Pre-Owned Program Details
Only after passing a rigorous 172-point inspection is a pre-owned vehicle Ford certified, complete with limited warranty coverage and 24-Hour Roadside Assistance. When you drive a Ford Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle you can be confident that we'll be there to provide worry-free care and coverage.
Certified Pre-Owned Program Details:
- 172-Point Inspection:If a vehicle doesn't meet our strict criteria, we won't certify it. It's that simple. Find out what we check during the rigorous process of certifying a pre-owned vehicle.
- Warranty:Every Ford Certified Pre-Owned vehicle comes with a 12-month, 12,000-mile comprehensive limited warranty covering more than 500 components PLUS a 7-year/100,000-mile powertrain limited warranty.
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance:Wherever you roam, we've got you covered with our roadside assistance program.
- Vehicle History Report:Feel confident when you get behind the wheel of your Ford Certified Pre-Owned vehicle with this informative, full history report.
- Cost of Ownership:Every Ford Certified Pre-Owned vehicle comes with comprehensive and powertrain limited warranties, 172-point inspection and more. No one else provides that.
1 Whichever comes first. See participating dealer for details. 2 Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection: A comprehensive vehicle inspection, performed by a qualified dealership, that evaluates multiple "points" on a particular vehicle such as: the engine, transmission, safety equipment, and tires.